There were at least 1000 Tea Party protesters rallying in DC today. IRS Sharpshooters with AR-15s were stationed on nearby rooftops. LOL
Posted by madjillmom on June 19, 2013
Posted by madjillmom on June 18, 2013
After some press of Col. Khadafi killing some of his people came to our TVs, Obama jumped into what he thought would be a war of a few weeks. Then it took much longer. Case closed (until 9/11 last year and the assassination of the American Ambassador). The argument was we had to fix this because innocents were dying.
Then comes Syria. Lots of innocents dying. Now somewhere around 95,000. But we didn’t do the same thing. Now, Obama tells us he knows so much that we don’t so we can’t really understand it. Why don’t you teach us, O Wise Professor? We get that it is complicated.
Here is how it went down:
Assad “the Reformer” (according to Hillary) starts killing his own people, but we just got out from under that Libya intervention and Obama has a campaign to be re-elected, so lets not do anything. We’ll just watch. And while Obama is running for re-election, the world re-labels this a “civil war”. Another really good reason to do nothing. Obama, in order to look really bad-ass tells us all that chemical weapons is a game changer. Fiddles around even after re-election and tells us the game changer is not in what he will do, but rather in his “calculus”. I guess nobody told him there would be math. Predictions all throughout of Assad’s last days, or only weeks away from losing. So now, Obama has not been consistent, has re-labeled, has dared Assad to cross a red line and then ignored it when he did, and has waited so long to do so little that it is now a proxy war with Russia and Iran. Yes, it is really complicated now. Not near as complicated when it began, but Obama was running for re-election, so we all had to wait.
Meanwhile, we may have 4500 troops on the Syria border. Yes, it is all really complicated. Obama has dodged and weaved, placated and ignored the situation into a real mess. No good options. But don’t tell us it is just to complicated for our simple-minded selves. The Administration tells us they have a NEW POLICY of providing small arms, and then Obama denies that it is a NEW POLICY.
Shouldn’t the Civil War be re-labeled since Russia, Hezbollah, and Iran are fighting the Rebels (with strong links to Al Qaeda) that we sorta support and sorta arm. Way to go with that really smart diplomacy and that keen mind, President Nobel Peace Prize.
Posted by madjillmom on June 15, 2013
Remember when sequestration was going to starve children. President Obama wanted sequestration to hurt so he closed the White House tours. But now, the Obama’s feel they can take a really great vacation to Africa that will cost $100 million. Then they will probably go to Martha’s Vineyard to rest up. But, hey, the Marines don’t really need a hot breakfast at Camp Leatherneck in Afghanistan, do they.
Maybe Michele and Barack should eat MREs on their excellent African Adventure!
Posted by madjillmom on June 15, 2013
Here is an incomplete list of the ongoing scandals surrounding the Obama Administration:
- Benghazi – who stood down the military, why was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi, why was there so little security, why wasn’t Hillary interviewed by the “investigation”, why aren’t employees fired, why were employees promoted, talking points and lots of lying, what was the President doing the night Benghazi …
- IRS – Lie of two rogue agents, FBI slow in investigation, FBI investigating Tea Party, IRS taking firearms training, promotion of people involved in targeting, who wrote the BOLO, IRS 50 million expense on conferences with little or no receipts, who okayed conference spending, Lois Lerner on government supported vacation, IG investigation interview underlings in the presence of supervisors so no ability to talk freely, lying to congress, early knowledge of practice and lies about when it was stopped, coordination with other government agencies investigating Tea Party/Conservative including the FBI that is now having to investigate…
- Justice Department/Eric Holder – AP records broad reach and lack of notification, lying to Congress about Fast and Furious and the resultant Contempt of Congress, promoting people involved in Fast and Furious, lying to Congress about subpoena on Fox New James Rosen, lying to 3 judges to get records from James Rosen and his parents, not prosecuting the New Black Panther for 2008 voter intimidation, not pursuing voter fraud cases involving disenfranchising white voters…
- EPA – Lisa Browner using bogus e-mail, awards made to Lisa Browner’s alternate identity by the EPA, favoring environmental groups in FOIA requests while punishing other groups with large charges, EPA warehouse with secret rooms for naps or whatever along with TVs, lack of oversight on such a location
- Huma Abedin/Mrs. Anthony Weiner, loyal aid to Hillary, given a sweetheart deal to work with the State Department and do outside consulting for big bucks
- State Department cover-up of misdeeds by Ambassadors and security personnel on the job with pressure to keep information out of reports
I am thinking that there are several other things going on. Let me know if you can think of any others.
Posted in Corruption, Obama Administration, Obama's Stimulus Bill | Tagged: Anthony Weiner, AP Justice Department Scandal, Attorney General Eric Holder, EPA, Fox News James Rosen, Huma Abedin, Justice Department | Leave a Comment »
Posted by madjillmom on June 14, 2013
Now that Obama has dithered for so long, announcement today that we are sending some equipment into Syria. Obama has finally decided that his red line has been crossed.
Why has Obama waited until 93,000 have been killed? Because of Libya. He waltzed into Libya, sent weapons to Libya, and got an American Ambassador and 3 others killed. Libya took too long and didn’t stay fixed.
So now, he has to do something. Now that Russia, Hezbollah, and Iran are backing up Asad. Great move, Pres. Obama. That is some real bravery.
While I note that is no good options in Syria, Obama has taken a bad thing and bungled it mightily.
Posted by madjillmom on June 8, 2013
Since Susan Rice was agreeable to repeat and embellish the gutted and worthless talking points last September, we must agree that she is either a liar or stupid. Either way, she should not be the President’s National Security Advisor if she is that stupid to have believed those talking points.
Posted by madjillmom on June 7, 2013
Evidently the only truly secret thing in America is Obama’s college records!
My cell phone records, your e-mail, my blog, your television habits, my credit card habits – all collected and collated and shared with analysts in a bunker somewhere. The Pakistani doctor, the Seal Team leader, all leaked. Mitt Romney’s taxes leaked or discussed by those in the know. No problems, nothing to see here.
Just don’t ask for Obama’s college scores, or a copy of his class schedule, or a paragraph from a paper or two. Now that is really secret.
Posted by madjillmom on June 6, 2013
Ok. I am a Tea Party supporter. I have attended a few Tea Parties in the area. I get email and I have written a few checks. I have made some homemade signs to display at Tea Party. And today, I wake up to find out that our cell phone records are being turned over to Obama’s Big Brother Government.
Janet Napolitano, Sec. of Homeland Security, has told us people who believe in the Constitution are extremists. Pres. Obama has said that these groups are a threat to the Government.
I believe in smaller government. Is our government data mining for calls to terrorists and radical Islamists or are they checking to find out if I communicate with people who support the Tea Party movement?
Posted by madjillmom on June 5, 2013
Sec. Kathleen Sebelius has told us that she has ordered a review of the lung transplant list protocols. She has said this will take 2 years. It should take about 2 days. Meanwhile, a little girl may likely die.
These are the same people who have given us 20000 pages of Obamacare rules and regulations. What if something in those rules and regulations comes into play when your need a life saving operation. Will it take 2 years? Will you die?