At least the Republican’s crazy candidate is a capitalist!
Posts Tagged ‘Socialism’
Posted by madjillmom on February 2, 2016
Posted by madjillmom on February 2, 2016
The biggest take away from yesterday’s Iowa Caucus is that half the Dems voted for an avowed but apparently lovable Socialist. There is nothing even close to that being reported today. How will the Dems now tell us that the party is not socialist? Or trending so.
Hillary should have mopped the floor with Bernie, but she eked out a win by the flip of coins. Where is the heart of the Democrat party? What do they stand for if 50% voted for a Socialist?
Posted by madjillmom on April 8, 2013
It is a sad day. Maggie Thatcher has died. Haters are hating, and those who loved her are remembering a great woman. The saddest thing I feel about Maggie Thatcher is how quickly all her work was reversed by the massive welfare state that exists in the UK and all of Europe today. She could only stem the tide.
I wonder if she and Annette were standing in line at the Pearly Gates chatting as St. Peter checked on their entry passes. It makes a funny picture in my mind.
Posted by madjillmom on January 4, 2013
Since his re-election in November, PresBO doesn’t even have to pretend anymore. The MSM aids and abets his every move. Here is what may go down:
1. He has made the Republicans eat a shit sandwich and will continue to serve up more and more crap and force them down the Republican’s collective throat.
2. His so-called “balanced” bill that is not at all balanced. The bill he just passed was $1 in cuts for every $41 in new taxes. Now that is balance. The CBO says the bill will result in higher deficits.
3. He will make sure the upcoming downgrade in our bond rating will somehow be blamed on the Republicans.
4. He just gave congress a raise by edict.
5. He will support taking our guns away.
6. He will not cut any government spending or “investment”.
7. He just flew back to Hawaii. His vacay will cost us $7 million.
8. He is going to nominate Chuck Hagel for Sec. of Defense. He doesn’t even have to pretend to like Israel now.
9. The MSM will continue to spin bad job numbers for as long as PresBO is in office. The economy will barely grow or effectively stall, but the MSM will call it a good recovery.
10. His campaign still asks for money and sends out lots of e-mails. I predict Michele will run.
11. He paid off Hollywood, green energy, and lots of others in the crap sandwich for the fiscal cliff.
12. Michele is making a travel list and we will get a really big bill for her travel. She didn’t go any place glamorous last year because it wouldn’t have looked good while the campaign was going on. Now she and the girls will travel expensively and expansively.
13. There will be no cuts to entitlements.
14. John Kerry/Obama will give Putin whatever he wants.
15. Obama’s EPA will shut down fracking, the only bright light in our economy.
16. Obamaphones will be joined by Obama I-pads, Obama Nikes, and Obama College Degrees. Stupid women will stand in line to get Obama Birth Control Pills.
17. The Military will be neutered.
18. The Democrat controlled Senate will change the fillibuster so some Constitution haters can serve on the Supreme Court. There will be no way to stop them.
19. Our children may never recover from this Bold Obama.
Posted by madjillmom on April 30, 2012
I wish the best to those intent upon closing down NYC and San Fran as well as other city tomorrow, May Day. I want them to create maximum havoc for the 1%. I want them to demand all their loans be forgiven. I want them to demand free higher education. I want capitalists to quake in their thuggish boots. And I want them to pay homage to the magnificent Communist Party as well as the socialists around the world. I want Iranian leader Mahmoud Achmadinjad (?) and Hugo Chavez to release statements of support. There can even be a few skirmishes with police and some riot activity. Board up your Starbucks. And lets not forget Chicago and the NATO conference coming up. Make ’68 look like a “tea party”, guys. Right makes might. Keep people from going to work, cause cities to spend lots more on their already decimated budgets to enforce the laws and clean up after the protests. Don’t go to the park and sing, don’t go to a nearby inner city school and fix up the campus, don’t serve or cook food at a homeless shelter, and please don’t do anything independents and grownups around the country think might be helpful. Go for your hope, cripple the small systems and take aim on the big system. You can make a difference. You you can!